By Paul Burich, 2-8-23
–My two cents. If DJT really wants to be president, he should:
- Stop all negative campaigning against rivals and hammer away at policy issues.
- Fire all his current political advisors and pollsters.
- Stop endorsing candidates that are not clearly America First.
- Disavow the RNC and its fund-raising mechanisms.
- Admit to being undermined and misled by his Covid team and foreswear any future lockdowns, masking, vax mandates, and call for Nuremburg II trials for the creators of the virus as well as the fraudulent vaccines.
- Put out a well-organized, clearly stated set of policy positions and clearly identify the actions that he would take in office to enact those policies.
- End the Forever War and defang the military industrial complex
- Shut down all illegal immigration and pausing all legal immigration.
- Restart ICE internal enforcement of existing law and deport all non-visa holders
- End government funding / subcontracting to (leftist) NGOs
- Balance the US budget within ten years
- Enable medical liberty
- Enable freedom of speech
- End Big Tech monopolies
- Defund and raze the current FBI, CIA, DHS
- Pick one topic every week and hammer it in this kind of video:
Trump has turned into what his detractors loathe in him: a self-absorbed, peevish, narcissist incapable of correcting errors, and incapable of learning from past personnel mistakes.
Other than that, he’s a great candidate.
[narrator: he will do none of the above]
Paul Burich is still another California refugee who fled to Arizona and is doing just fine, thank you.
The views and opinions expressed in this commentary are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Citizens Journal Florida.