Here Is How To Make That Happen….Call to Action!
By Michael Miller
Many problems with fraud and abuse in our electoral system have been revealed since the 2020 presidential election. No matter which side you are on, we all need to be able to trust the integrity of the process, right? We now we face a task that is critical to the survival of Liberty, and our nation. Will you, citizens of the nation respond?
In the absence of electoral integrity, nobody can trust the process and be willing to accept election results peaceably. In the recent past, changes in election procedures have diminished the trustworthiness of the process. The various plague mandates and restrictions have enabled the relaxation of once strong rules. (Don’t let a good crisis go to waste).
Many fear that the absence of election integrity could lead to an autocratic, unrepresentative government, even widespread violence or civil war. Denial of the problem by the establishment /media narrative, and some states even passing laws to legalize 2020 irregularities have infuriated mandates , making this more likely. There will be far more scrutiny of the elections now, as it should be. How can anyone feel confident or satisfied with election results if the system is vulnerable to cheating and therefore unreliable?
Some Examples of Rules That Undermine Election Integrity:
- Weeks of early voting have diminished the scrutiny available to monitor the process. All those votes casted are sitting around, vulnerable to theft or alteration.
- Mail-in ballots, sent out wholesale have enabled teams of “mules” to capture ballots for their chosen candidates and flood the drop boxes with falsified ballots of the dead and those of ex-residents. (See Documentary: “2000 Mules” for illustration)
- Some districts do not require positive proof of identity and residence, at the polling places.
- Many vulnerabilities have been discovered in Dominion and other electronic voting machines. A group of software people were able to easily exploit vulnerabilities in the machines to alter results and hide the transactions. The presence of modems in machines was discovered, allowing outside manipulation. (See the documentary movie, “(S)election Code” for the story of how this was accomplished in a Colorado district.
- Non-enforcement of existing good laws is also a major problem.
Above are some of the vulnerabilities that have been created. They open opportunity for mischief, and those opportunities are being exploited. Coordinated interference in just several swing states is believed to have swung the 2020 election from Trump to Biden. Think of the amount of damage that has been inflicted on the nation and our individual rights in the past less than 2 years! This must not be allowed to continue if we are to preserve our Constitutional Republic.
Steps To Create Voting System Integrity:
I believe the implementation of the following procedures will solidify the integrity of our system:
- All voting on Election Day. This will allow a high level of scrutiny of the process, and no ballots lying around for weeks to be altered, disappeared, etc.
- Make Election Day a state or national holiday. This makes it easy for everyone to vote. No excuses.
- Paper ballots, hand counted, or by scanner/ counters with no software. No more vulnerable, unreliable electronic voting machine hacking.
- Positive ID, confirmation of residence. This must be a voting requirement throughout the nation.
- Absentee ballots only to those who specifically request one. Ballots not to be blindly mass-mailed out. An individual request is required to secure one. Extenuating circumstances must be demonstrated. This will eliminate countless opportunities for cheating.
- Much higher and more aggressive election scrutiny, protests and litigation.
Our failure to enact these policies into our voting laws will result in the doom of our republic. If no one can trust the results, there will be conflict and acrimony that could shake our foundations. The will of the people will not be implemented, as it was not in 2020. Can you see that this is a task that must be accomplished?
I hear many statements of resignation and abdication, “There is nothing we can do about it”. “When is somebody going to pass a law?” My pastor recently spoke about people who pray for something, when they do not really want it deep in their heart. Those prayers are not answered! So to those who want these changes, I ask, Do you really want these changes? Those who answer, “Yes!” are now called to volunteer for this Special Operation.
For those who step up for this mission, Here Are The Steps To take:
1. Do you have a relationship with a state or national representative? Seek a meeting and ask for a commitment to introduce and /or support legislation to enact these policies.
2. If you do not have a special relationship, still request an appointment. Call and write to request this commitment from your state and national reps. Remember, they work for you.
3. Do you write a blog or have a friend who does? Ask them for a commitment to join this operation by publishing an appeal to their readers to get these policies enacted.
4. Send this mission announcement to all in your address book, or at least all who could hear the call. Ask them to act, then forward it.
5. Post these reform points on all your social media accounts. Ask followers to like and send to their friends/ followers. Ask all to forward this post and act upon the “orders”.
6. Consider running for office or strongly supporting a potential candidate who subscribes to this agenda.
7. Initiate/support referendums to enact this agenda.
Our objective is to bring this mission to nation-wide awareness and action. We, who are called upon to initiate this and start the momentum; Now is our chance to be the origin of an amazing and vital national movement. Are you tough enough? Do we have the commitment? While there will not be sufficient time to get new laws enacted before next months election, we definitely have an ample window to get this done prior to the upcoming presidential race in ‘24. To those who accept this task, I pray that the Lord is with you, and shout, CHARGE!!!!
Here are some links for further supporting information:
- Link to (S)election code movie: https://www.selectioncode.com/
- Link 2000 Mules: https://www.bitchute.com/video/m1DldifqRoEQ/
- Documenting electronic voting machine failures/ captures. (Very good): https://www.deepcapture.com/2022/10/response-to-robert-reich-i-challenge/
- Trump just got on this bandwagon last week: https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/trump-calls-return-paper-ballots-end-no-excuses-mail-voting.
- Folks who are doing it right: https://www.truethevote.org/
- Here is a story examining election fraud that was published right after the 2020 election.
Sample letter to representatives:
I am writing you to secure your commitment for a vital initiative regarding our electoral system integrity.
Many vulnerabilities and flaws in the system are raising doubts about election results. I’m sure you agree that this is a threat to the survival of our constitutional republic. When citizens cannot trust the results of elections, conflict, acrimony and pandemonium are likely to ensue.
Here are new rules that will eliminate most of the flaws in current procedures:
1 All voting on Election Day. This will allow a high level of scrutiny of the process, and no ballots lying around for weeks to be altered, disappeared, etc.
2 Make Election Day a state or national holiday. This makes it easy for everyone to vote. No excuses.
3 Paper ballots, counted manually or by scanner/ counters with no software. No more vulnerable, unreliable electronic voting machine hacking.
4 Positive ID, confirmation of residence. This must be a voting requirement throughout the nation.
5 Absentee ballots only to those who specifically request one. Ballots not to be blindly mass-mailed out. An individual request is required to secure one. Extenuating circumstances must be demonstrated. This will eliminate countless opportunities for cheating.
6 More aggressive election scrutiny, protests and litigation.
Do I have your commitment to promulgate these rules into legislation by all means available to your office?
Thank you for your efforts to strengthen our republic with more secure electoral laws.
In allegiance to our US Constitution,
The views and opinions expressed in this commentary do not necessarily reflect the official position of Citizens Journal Florida.
Michael Miller, A Co-Founder of Citizens Journal Florida is a fierce defender of Liberty. The retired Fire Lieutenant/EMT from NY has been in FB for 8 years. He is a local sailing captain and instructor. He dabbles in theatre, photography, geopolitics, markets and now writing. Look for his writing here and at: https://firesail.substack.com/