From Ken Timmerman
The Book Loft, at 214 Centre Street in downtown Fernandina, now has copies of my new book, And the Rest is History: Tales of Hostages, Arms Dealers, Dirty Tricks, and Spies.
They are featuring the book in the front window.
This is a unique opportunity to get your copy of the book before it is officially released on Aug. 30. Plus, it helps to support our local indie bookseller.
If you happen by PJD’s, or some other downtown venue, stop by the Book Loft this week to get your copy.
Upcoming local speaking engagements:
- Aug. 25, at the Amelia Island Plantation Community Center (Sunset room at the Oaks). Doors open at 4:30 PM. Presentation at 5:00 pm. Note: community rules do NOT allow me to sell books at this event, so you need to get copies from The Book Loft.
- Sept 19, at We the People (Walker’s Landing).
And here are a couple of recent TV appearances on the book:
8/15/2022: Talking with Newsmax TV’s John Bachman on Salman Rushdie attack, Afghanistan, and his new book. https://youtu.be/hrOA5gnOuvc
8/13/22: Ken Timmerman discusses his new book, Iran, and Communist China with Tom Basile of Newsmax. https://youtu.be/qteloVWhGnk
8/12/22: Talking with Newsmax anchor Shaun Kraisman about journalism, the media, and Trump raid. https://youtu.be/r0rE7FMXiEY
I hope you enjoy it. This is where I finally tell my story — and a whole lot more, as well!
Yours in freedom,
Ken Timmerman’s 12th book of non-fiction, And the Rest is History: Tales of Hostages, Arms Dealers, Dirty Tricks, and Spies, will be released by Post Hill Press on Aug. 30.
And the Rest is History can be ordered from Amazon using this direct link: https://tinyurl.com/2p9b745x
– National Security and Foreign Policy Advisory Board, Trump for President 2016
– Republican nominee for Congress, Maryland District 8 (2012)
– President & CEO, Foundation for Democracy in Iran, www.iran.org
– Nobel Peace Prize nominee, 2006
Reply to: [email protected]
Amazon.com author’s page: amazon.com/author/kentimmerman