There are 31 days in July, but that seemed like too many photos to include in one email, so here are 10 of my favorites from the last month. For more behind-the-scenes content, be sure to follow the stories from @RepAaronBean on Instagram.
1. Diplomacy in Central and South America—I visited Brazil, Colombia, and Panama for a Congressional Delegation (CODEL). While there, I met with senior national security officials to examine Communist China’s malign influence and the negative impact of failed U.S. border policies.
July 6, 2023
2. Firsthand Account—In the Darien Gap, drugs, migrants, and rebels are the epicenter of life along this rugged border region between Panama and Colombia. Heartbreak is rife here.
July 7, 2023
3. Man’s Best Friend—Say hello to Sully H.W. Bush! Service dogs like Sully play a tremendous role in helping our great patriots struggling with the wounds of war.
July 11, 2023
4. MVP—Hanging out with my House Republican colleagues at the Congressional Women’s Softball Game for charity.
July 12, 2023
5. Swindler Barbie—At the Small Business Committee hearing on fraud in the SBA’s pandemic lending programs, I shared with my colleagues how thieves used barbie dolls to rob American taxpayers of $200 billion.
July 13, 2023
6. Let Me Take A #SELFIE—I caught up with Speaker McCarthy at Intern Night, an annual event to celebrate the hard work of Capitol Hill interns.
July 13, 2023
7. Just Chillin’—I had a great time with Abby, my colleagues, and their families at the bipartisan White House Congressional Picnic. Of course, we got dessert!
July 19, 2023
8. Friend and Ally—At the Colombian Embassy, I met with Ambassador, Luis Gilberto Murillo Urrutia, to reaffirm the bilateral friendship between the United States and Colombia.
July 25, 2023
9. Hearing Recap: Learning Loss Edition—As the Chairman of the Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary Education Subcommittee, I led a hearing titled “Generational Learning Loss: How Pandemic Closures Hurt Students.”
July 26, 2023
10. Ring, Ring, Ring!—I took to the phone lines for another telephone town hall. Folks from Jacksonville to Orange Park to Green Cove Springs and everywhere in between joined us for this live phone event.
Please donate to help keep us publishing real news, politically incorrect commentary and more. This free publication is financed only through donations and ads. you can also pay for your ads here. For payments over $100, we prefer checks, as that saves the 3% online fee we must pay. Mail to: Citizens Journal Florida LLC, 1445 Sadler Road, #1046, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034.